Manufacturing an Environment for Success.
The Southeast Hobart Business Park is conveniently located and ideally developed for industrial, manufacturing and commercial businesses to thrive. It’s the goal of the Village of Hobart to promote manufacturing and industrial development in this area because of proximity to trucking and air travel routes, as well as specific heavy intensity infrastructure that is not common in every type of community. But that is exactly why the Southeast Hobart Business Park was initiated: industry, manufacturing, and job creation.
Southeast Hobart Business Park
Village Tax Increment District (TID) #2
- Mix of village-owned acreage and willing private land owners
- Tax Increment Incentives for new or expanding businesses
- Direct frontage on Packerland Drive with convenient access to State Highway 172 and Interstate 41 and 43
- Flexible “PDD/PUD” zoning in place–swift municipal approval process for site development
- Just a short distance to Green Bay’s Austin Straubel International Airport
- Industrial capacity infrastructure in place, while maintaining low property taxes and utility rates
- Explosive consumer/resident growth–Hobart is the fastest growing community in Wisconsin
- Large residential housing supply in immediate area to support your growing workforce
Take Advantage of Immediate Growth
Every day, new and expanding businesses are taking advantage of all the Business Park has to offer. This is your opportunity to join the success. Contact the Village of Hobart today.
“…a clear path to expand”
Hobart helped us grow. The Village provided a clear path for Synergy Sports to expand in the Southeast Hobart Business Park. We built a brand-new, 18,000-square-foot facility and couldn’t be happier with the location, infrastructure and growth happening around us.
Scotty Smith, Owner of Synergy Sports Performance
Southeast Hobart Business News
1200 Flightway Dr. Hobart, WI 54115 When Scotty Smith was planning the next move for his booming sports performance business, he thinks big! In 2018, Synergy Sports Performance relocated and expanded to a brand-new, 18,000-square-foot [...]
Start Your Development Talks Now.
At the Village of Hobart, our priority is to bring quality development to our community. Speak directly with our development leaders today.