Planned for a Perfect Blend.
As an easily accessible and pedestrian-friendly downtown area, Centennial Centre features a perfect mix of retail, service industry, commercial and residential spaces. When you combine that with a booming Village population, you have all the ingredients for a thriving epicenter of growth.
New Development! The new Highway 29 interchange is currently in development, offering direct access to Centennial Centre Blvd. See the map here.
Centennial Centre at Hobart
Village Tax Increment District (TID) #1.
- Mix of village-owned acreage and willing private land owners
- Tax Increment Incentives for new or expanding businesses
- State Highway 29 frontage and access; plus full interchange developing
- Explosive consumer/resident growth–Hobart is the fastest growing community in Wisconsin
- Flexible “PDD/PUD” zoning in place–swift municipal approval process for site development
- Excellent infrastructure, while maintaining low property taxes and utility rates
- High-image architectural and aesthetic quality
- Lush greenery and multi-modal pedestrian pathways creating great interconnectivity
Get In Before It’s Fully Grown
Every year, more and more new developments are taking place in Centennial Centre. But there’s still room for your venture. Contact the Village of Hobart today.
“…helping me realize my vision.”
I’ve been a veterinarian for over 20 years. I’ve started other practices over my career, but starting Trout Creek Veterinary Center in the Marketplace District in Centennial Centre at Hobart has been the most exciting. Compared to my other two clinic developments, this has been a completely different experience. I have had very few hoops or red tape to get through, which was not my experience previously working with other contractors or the local government. The Village of Hobart is committed to providing me with every opportunity to make sure my business succeeds. They really listen and are helping me realize my vision.
Dr. Tracy Kusik, Owner – Trout Creek Veterinary Center, LLC
Centennial Centre News
780 Centerline Dr. Hobart, WI 54155 EMT International has deep roots in northeastern Wisconsin, dating back to the 1930s. At that time, the company was a tool and die shop for the local paper mills [...]
560 Centennial Centre Blvd. Hobart, WI 54155 Dr. Tracy Kusik has been practicing as a small-animal veterinarian for more than 20 years. In 2017, she opened Trout Creek Veterinary Center in the Marketplace District [...]
1200 Flightway Dr. Hobart, WI 54115 When Scotty Smith was planning the next move for his booming sports performance business, he thinks big! In 2018, Synergy Sports Performance relocated and expanded to a brand-new, 18,000-square-foot [...]
Start Your Development Talks Now.
At the Village of Hobart, our priority is to bring quality development to our community. Speak directly with our development leaders today.